How to volunteer

Home Forums Volunteer Center How to volunteer

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jhodgson 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Welcome the Texas branch of the World War I Centennial Commission.

We are always looking for new volunteers or various skills and interests.

Volunteers can participate from anything as basic as: submitting or sharing information, to being a content managers to help us organize and sort though articles and information, to help organizing upcoming live venues

To volunteer, please respond to this thread to express interest about volunteering

You should also use the About > Contact Page to contact use about your interest.
    Please label the subject as *Volunteer*

You are welcome to include:
    – Your area of interest / organization / or other relevant information

But more than anything, introduce yourself. We love to know more about each other and how our interests bring us together.

Thank you!

emn10813
    Participant

Hello all!
    My name is Elizabeth Neucere and I represent the Texas Prison Museum. For the WWI centennial I am going to do research on the Texas prison system’s activities during the war and if there is substantial information, will be creating a temporary exhibit for the anniversary. I am more than glad to volunteer to help in any way with the centennial.

jhodgson
    Keymaster

Hi Elizabeth,

Interesting subject. We look forward to hearing about your findings. Do yo need any assistance?

Would you like to be added to the newsletter list?

We might want to move this to the Veterans Initiatives board.

Regards,

Jim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.